Friday, June 12, 2009

2nd Anniversary!!


Corey and I decided that we would trade off planning our anniversery dates. This year was my year to plan. An old boss of mine owns a sail boat that he keeps out on Lake Hefner. I asked him if he knew of anyone that does charters out on Lake Hefner and he offered to take us. I was so ecited because I know how much Corey loves to go sailing, so I couldn't keep it a secret. The plan was for us to order dinner to go from Red Rock, board the boat and go over to Red Rock to pick up our meal and eat on the boat before we went on a sunset cruise. When we got there to meet our Capitan Troy he had flowers, champlane, and wine for us. Troy went all out to make this night special for us. We were going to buy him dinner at Red ROck to thank him for doing this for us, but he wouldn't let us and ended up paying for our dinner. Troy has one of the biggest hearts that I know of, thank you Troy for a wonderful night!

Corey had a grin from ear to ear the whole time we were there. Every year we like to look back on our past year of marriage and talk about what we experienced together and what our goals are as a couple in the year to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment