We spent 4th of July at the lake with my family. We hadn't been down to the lake with all of us together in a long time. Jen and Landon were at their lake house too so we were able to spend some time with them out on the lake. When I say we I mean I took them out. Corey helped my dad replace a board on the boat trailer while I took the boat out. Before it rained on us for the weekend we were able to spend a good portion of Saturday morning as a family out on the lake. The only picture I took all weekend was of Jacob skiing.

While it was raining Corey and I actually got my family to play marbles with us one evening. The rain cleared off just long enough for us to watch our neighborhood shoot off fireworks at the dam. They put on a great and long show, I was very impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment