Monday we saw a specialist about Paige's head and feet. I had a peace about everything, but was still a little scared. Once we got to the Dr. office all I could think about was getting to see our little girl again. Once we got into the ultrasound room I got even more excited because we were going to get to see her on a BIG TV, verses the 15 inch tube TV that my doctor office still has.
We first saw her sucking on her fingers. Then we moved to the head and it still looked oblong verses round but not by much. I did however read at the end of the ultrasound that her head circumference (29.9 cm) is measuring at 33 weeks 1 days, I'm was only at 31 weeks 1 day. So needless to say I'm a little concerned about the pain her head might cause me. Moving on... next we looked at the feet and they were so cute. One was hiding under my rib and it took several position moves from me to get to see that one clearly. According to the doctor they looked normal. The Dr. also said that though her head is not round, there doesn't seem to be any indication of any problems, she just has an odd shaped head. I guess I should also mention that she gained 7 oz. in one week!! Overall the ultrasound put her at 31 weeks 5 days
Thank you all for your prayers. God is always in control and this situation just showed me how much He is and I'm not.
I should have some 4D pictures to post after Friday. I have some from this doctors visit, but I don't want to spoil the surprise for all the parents.
what a answer to prayer!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful news, God is in control! We love you
ReplyDelete