We had a doctor's appointment yesturday to hear Little Bold's heart beat. Dr. B said everything seems normal and Little Bold's heart beat was at 160. The only thing Dr. B said that I need to be aware of is my blood type is A- so I will have to get a shot come 28 weeks. There is only a slight risk if Little Bold has positive blood or any type, but nothing that can't be fixed. It's pretty sad that after almost 28 years of life I'm just now finding out my blood type.
In other news I have taken my first belly picture. Sorry for not giving a full smile, out of the pictures we took this happens to be the best one of my belly and that's what people are looking at anyways, right?

My mom was also in town and took me and baby shopping! Shopping for Little Bold will be so much easier once we know if it's a boy or girl. Just 6 more weeks and we will know.
I love your tiny baby bump and your cute jeans too! :)
ReplyDelete