You can see Little-Bold's head on the right. We also got to hear the heartbeat which just made me smile bigger. Corey was grinning from ear to ear from the moment we got into the ultrasound room until he went to sleep that night. We were so excited that we even went and bought our crib after having lunch together. We had already gone and picked out the crib we wanted right after we found out we were expecting, what can I say we're planners. I know it's crazy, right? If I think the negative thoughts of "we still have a chance of a miscarriage" I get down and upset and that's not healthy for me or the baby, so we are trying to look forward for what's to come. That's not to say I'm not going to have times out doubt whether there is still a baby, because I will. But I have a husband that keeps me positive and makes me smile, and I have a God that will protect me.
Monday, March 1, 2010
First Ultrasound - 8 Weeks
On Tuesday February 23rd we got to see our baby for the first time. Dr. Barki doesn't normally do ultrasounds this early, but we were anxious to see if there was one or two babies in there. Well there is just one. 
You can see Little-Bold's head on the right. We also got to hear the heartbeat which just made me smile bigger. Corey was grinning from ear to ear from the moment we got into the ultrasound room until he went to sleep that night. We were so excited that we even went and bought our crib after having lunch together. We had already gone and picked out the crib we wanted right after we found out we were expecting, what can I say we're planners. I know it's crazy, right? If I think the negative thoughts of "we still have a chance of a miscarriage" I get down and upset and that's not healthy for me or the baby, so we are trying to look forward for what's to come. That's not to say I'm not going to have times out doubt whether there is still a baby, because I will. But I have a husband that keeps me positive and makes me smile, and I have a God that will protect me.
You can see Little-Bold's head on the right. We also got to hear the heartbeat which just made me smile bigger. Corey was grinning from ear to ear from the moment we got into the ultrasound room until he went to sleep that night. We were so excited that we even went and bought our crib after having lunch together. We had already gone and picked out the crib we wanted right after we found out we were expecting, what can I say we're planners. I know it's crazy, right? If I think the negative thoughts of "we still have a chance of a miscarriage" I get down and upset and that's not healthy for me or the baby, so we are trying to look forward for what's to come. That's not to say I'm not going to have times out doubt whether there is still a baby, because I will. But I have a husband that keeps me positive and makes me smile, and I have a God that will protect me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for Baby Bolding! We are so excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!!! I started to cry. First, congratulations!!! I had no idea you were pregnant. Second, I had no idea you blogged. I will have to catch up. (Obviously my first point is WAY more important.) Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again, baby Bolding is going to be fantastic!
ReplyDeleteOk the comment from Andrea was from me, she was still logged in on my phone and I didn't realize it.
ReplyDelete