Thursday, September 9, 2010

The end of 36 weeks

Tuesday we went to the doctor and everything is still good, Paige's heartbeat was at 150, my blood pressure was excellent, and we are still scheduled for inducing on the 27th.



Something that I have been thinking about lately is food. I can't seem to get enough of it, but yet there are times when I'm just not hungry. I've started thinking that every meal could be my last so I need to make the most of it. When I say my last I just mean that depending on how long labor last I might not get to eat for a day. Why do doctors expect pregnant women who eat every chance they get to all of a sudden not eat anything till after their baby is born. No wonder women are cranky at the hospital they need food (among other reasons). Can you remember what your last meal was?

Corey and I are both ready to go to the hospital. All bags are packed!! Corey suggested that we unpack our bags because me might have jinxed ourselves by being prepared. It might be weird that I'm so ready for Paige to be here but she is full term now and patiently waiting is just not my forte.

2 comments:

  1. My last meal was a pretzel and a red cherry icee from target! :) You look great and I like your dress! I'm glad you finally posted another belly pic. You are sooooo close! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my last meal was half a cheeseburger from interurban... if i had known i was in labor, i DEFINITELY would not have chosen that to be my last meal.. i was so nervous (things) would happen. i agree with marie, you look GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete