I just got back from seeing Dr. B. My blood pressure is still great and Paige's heartbeat is at 144. This was also the first time that Dr. B checked me, and nothing. Paige is not engaged and my cervix isn't thinning yet. If things don't progress by Monday we might move the induce date. I understand that I'm still 3 weeks away from my actual due date but I was kind of hoping that something would be happening even a 1 would be encouraging to me. So we shall continue to walk and Dr. B suggested bouncing if I felt like it would help.
Hang in there! Those last few weeks seem to last forever but it is all worth it! I'm so glad that you and Paige are healthy. I'll be praying for a safe delivery sooner than later!
ReplyDeletethere are some pressure points on the toes, legs, and hand that stimulate the cervix to open. youtube has some videos on it and if your really brave accupunture helps too. ~sarah marshall
ReplyDeleteI did not even know you were pregnant!!! where have I been?! Lol Congrats!!! You look adorable...praying hard for you now! Wow Im so glad I got a blog so I can find these IMPORTANT things out!:)
ReplyDelete