Friday, November 20, 2009
Baby Making Update - November
Before I went to the Cayman Islands I went and had a blood test to see if I ovulated last month. We got the results right before we left and I didn't ovulate. So while we were on vacation we talked about what we wanted to do next. The doctor said that my body might work through this on it's own over the next 1 to 3 years or I could kick start it with medicine. I'm not so sure I'm patient enough to wait 3 more years to have kids and even if I did there is no garentee that my body will cooroperate. So we decided to go into the doctor together and look into the option of going on medicine when we got back. My doctor started me on Clomid to get my overies in gear. So now we just wait and see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment