Monday, September 28, 2009

September Happenings

So September hasn't been that busy. The only exciting thing I have to say is that we found out that Baby Bockus is a girl!! I am so excited for Marie to have a little girl to dress up. I'm not so sure how well a boy would have looked in a pink bow. Addison Rose Bockus is going to be a very loved baby and Aunt Amanda and Uncle Corey couldn't be more excited to meet her. I'm thankful that Marie has keep me informed on everything, since the very first day they found out they were pregnant. I want to know what it is like for her and be there to support her in anyway that I can. I know I'm not going through the same thing so it's different, but one day I will and I can share back with her what I'm going through. We love all of our friends and can't wait to start seeing their families grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment