
Corey and I haven't gotten to see some of our grandparents that don't live in OKC in a while, so we decided to take a saturday and travel to see His grandparents in Ponca City and to my grandma's in Enid. We got up real realy Saturday morning and dropped Bella off at Corey's parents house and then headed out to the fly-in breakfast in Ponca City. We hadn't been up there for the fly-in in several months so it was nice to go again.

After the Fly-in we hung out for a while at the hanger while Corey's grandpa took up a young kid that wanted to learn how to fly to see if he would like it. Corey and I rode the scooter around for a little and talked with his grandma Cerita. I forget how much I enjoyed going to the fly-ins. The weather was just perfect. For lunch we rode over to Enriques (a famous mexican resturant). Oh course I had to pick up some salsa for Mauri, she loves that stuff. After that we went and saw the garden at Corey's grandparents church that they had a big part in. The garden was for people in the neighborhood to plant and grow vegestables in. What a great community outreach. We said our goodbyes and headed over to Enid next to see my Grandma Richey. She was very excited to see us and thinks Corey is just the cutest thing. We took my grandma for ice cream and then visited with her at her new house. I love my grandmother and would do anything for her. This is the most recent picture I have of her. I took this picture when we went up to see her right after she moved into her Retirement Home.
No comments:
Post a Comment